Project site: South Africa
Capacity: 10 tons per hour
Application: layers, broilers, pigs, birds, etc.
Main Raw material: grains, corn, protein, bone meal, vitamins, lysine, salt and minerals etc.
The customer has its own customer group of poultry farmers in South Africa, and invested in the construction of this fully automatic feed premix production line, which mainly sells chicken feed at different growth stages.
Our designers and process experts designed this feed production line according to the characteristics of the customer’s premix formula.
Poultry feed premix production line has the following characteristics:
1. Raw materials are crushed with uniform fineness. The water drop type hammer mill is used, and through adjustment, it can realize coarse pulverization, fine pulverization, and micro pulverization, so that one machine can be used for multiple purposes.
2. High mixing uniformity. Various micro-components are diluted and mixed several times by a small mixer, and then mixed with a carrier in a double shaft paddle feed mixer, so that the various components are dispersed and mixed evenly.
3. Good corrosion resistance. Key equipment and accessories are made of stainless steel, saving costs and improving corrosion resistance.
4. The computer automatically measures the ingredients, the ingredients are accurate, and the degree of mechanization and automation is high.
5. Production process of the poultry feed premix production line consists of raw material cleaning, crushing, additive mixing, and finished product packaging. The process is simple, and the operation and maintenance are convenient.
6. Feed production line adopts the overall steel frame structure. Small footprint, low plant requirements, low energy consumption; fast plant construction; compact layout, beautiful appearance.